Spending quality time with family or friends can be a lot of fun. Are you going to camp with them in the same tent? If this is the case take a look at these best 10 person tents.
Best 10 man tents
There are a lot of camping tents out there but which one to choose? The decision can be hard, however, I will help you to choose a good one that will meet your camping needs.
CORE 10 person cabin tent
- Sleeps 10 people; Fits two queen air mattresses; Center Height: 86"
- CORE H20 Block Technology and adjustable ground vents
- Included room divider creates a two room tent; Features front and back door access
- Gear loft with lantern hook and pockets keep items organized and off the tent floor; Electrical cord...
- Includes tent, tent poles, rain fly, gear loft, room divider, tent stakes, expandable carry bag; 1...
CORE straight-wall cabin tent is made by a CORE equipment company which is lead by a small team of camping enthusiasts. This 10 man tent size is 120” x 168” x 84.6” which gives space for up to 10 people. You can fit 2 queen airbeds inside. It has 2 doors and is made of hard-wearing and waterproof 68D polyester. This model features CORE H2O block technology.
It has straight walls and a center height of 86”, which means you can walk freely inside a tent. Its weight is 35.5 lbs when packed. It’s durable and spacious tent to stay in. This tent model has ground vents, lantern hook attached to the gear loft, electric cord access port (is fully closable when needed), and pockets. A room divider will take care of privacy.
- Waterproof cover
- Spacious with high, straight walls
- Adjustable ground vents
- Good pocket organizations
- Setup requires more people
- Thin floor
Ozark 10 Person Cabin Tent
- 10 PERSON TENT; 2 doors; Easy to Set up;
- Great for Backyard use or Camping; Good for Families, groups, adults and kids outings;
- Tent offers two rooms with divider curtain for privacy; Multiple storage pockets;
- Screened-in porch which offers ventilation on hot days and protection from bugs;
- Mesh body allows rainfly to be rolled back on warm days for better ventilation; Made of polyester...
With a large usable floor space and spacious headroom in the middle, this 10 person tent with porch is surely going to give you enough space for the whole family and gears.
It is made of polyester taffeta fabric and mesh with the PE sheet floor. This tent has two detachable room dividers, which means you can create three private rooms inside. You can put three queen size beds inside.
The Ozark tent features red, black, and beige colors for a fashionable look. There are seven zip windows along with a mesh roof for airflow. The canopy zips down for privacy.
This tent also has an integral front dirt mat that helps to keep the interior clean and dry. The front canopy adds additional weather protection at the entrance.
- Can easily be set up by two persons
- Attractive design
- Well-made construction
- Mesh parts tend to let rain inside
- Thin floor
Tahoe Gear 10 person tent
- Sleeping capacity: 10 person
- Generous overall size and easy set up make the Tahoe Gear Olympia the perfect tent for the family or...
- Easy to assemble shock-corded poles and pin-and-ring system allow for quick set up
- Durable 1200mm polyester tent body is great for getting out in the warm or cool weather
- Coordinating 1200mm polyester fly with taped fly seams and polyethylene binding floor helps to...
The Tahoe Gear Olympia is a budget-friendly option for people looking for a tent ideal for big groups. It is easy to set up using its shock-corded poles and pin-and-ring system.
The body of this tent is made of durable 1200mm polyester in order to keep you comfy in relatively temperate weather conditions. It weighs 22.9 pounds.
Even though it is not waterproof, it is water-resistant due to its polyethylene bonding floor and taped fly seams. It has a power slip near the door to allow you to access the power cord within the tent when needed.
- Easy and quick to set up
- Includes a power cord pocket
- Roof-only rainfly to keep you dry from rainwater
- Comes with a 2-year warranty
- Doesn’t have a removable divider
- Not ideal for harsh weather conditions
Mountain Trails grand pass tent
- Spacious dome tent that sleeps up to 10-Person
- Shock-corded fiberglass frame with pin-and-ring system for easy setup
- Large mesh roof vents and windows provide excellent ventilation
- 2 large D-style doors; patented hooped fly frame adds rain protection
- Stow 'n' Go duffel system; measures 18 x 6.3 x 10 feet (W x H x D)
If you are looking for a lightweight and budget-friendly family tent, then Mountain Trails Grand Pass model can be a great option for you. I must say that it is a little smaller than other tents on the list of best 10 person tents but it still fits 7 people comfortably.
It is made of nylon and it measures 18 x 6.3 x 10 feet. The setup is easy due to the shock-corded fiberglass frame with the pin-and-ring system. This tent has a detachable fly along with huge roof vents and zip-open windows that are helpful in keeping that air inside the tent fresh and cool throughout the warm evening.
Just similar to the Coleman, this tent features Dutch “D” designed doors with inner scoot windows which offer a lot of personal privacy. It has Stow ‘n’ Go duffel system. The tent weighs 21.1 lbs and offers space for 2 king-size beds inside.
This 2-door camping tent is perfect for a large family or a big group of friends. Campers will have a lot of room to stand, move, and keep their gears. You can even divide the Grand Pass into two rooms for privacy.
- Good ventilation
- Durable construction
- Easy to setup
- Entry zippers could be better
- Not appropriate to use in cold weather
NTK Arizona tent
- RATED #6 FOR THE BEST FAMILY TENT IN THE USA IN 2016. SPACIOUS 9 to 10 Person (aduls/kids), 2 Rooms,...
- FULL COVERAGE RAINFLY: Double layer 190T polyester laminated with polyurethane 2500 mm water column,...
- FRAME: 100% virgin NANO-FLEX shock corded fiber glass rods with improved diameter and double gold...
- MOSQUITO MESH: Inner tent fully breathable with generous Ultra-thin polyester no-see style mesh...
- FLOOR MATERIAL AND DESIGN: Heavy duty anti-fungus seamless polyethylene with inner silver coated...
NTK Arizona 9/10 tent was rated as the best family tent in 2016 in the USA. This 3-season freestanding tent can accommodate up to 10 people. It measures 208.7 x 96.5 x 80.8 inches, weighs 26.4 pounds and has 6.2 ft of center hight.
The tent frame is made by NANO-flex shock-corded fiberglass rods with double gold plated ferrules. The setup is easy and quick due to the aluminum pin-and-ring system. It has 2 D-shape doors.
The inner tent is made by ultra-thin polyester no-see style mesh. You get a full-coverage rainfly with double-layer 190T polyester material that is laminated with 2500mm polyurethane. Seams are heat-welded.
The floor is made by heavy-duty anti-fungus seamless polyurethane material with an inner silver coated layer and bath-tub construction to protect from the leakage.
- Quality materials
- Nice design
- Full-coverage rainfly
The advantage of Buying Big Tents
Big tents are roomier and normally offer a common area where you are able to cook or spend time with your companions, regardless of the weather conditions. They’re divided up internally into multiple rooms to offer privacy.
Large tents might also be ideal if any members of your group happen to be bigger people or even though they’re claustrophobic. If you’re camping with kids, you will also have a peace of mind knowing that they are going to be in the same tent as you.
A large camping tent will provide the space and comfortability for your adventure. I have presented you with the best large tents regarding the features that I see as important for camping with a large group. Which one will make your vacation memorable?